Skip to main content

Let's Build - LEGO City - "Jungle Starter Kit"

I'm back at it again with the Jungle theme from the LEGO City series. This time I did the "Jungle Starter Kit" which is set #60157. I had previously done the "Jungle Buggy" build and this one seems to have the same feel and characters. I really liked this set because I got a few cool things from it. I now have a camera piece that I can use which will be a great and fun addition when I am taking photos because I will be able to incorporate it into my photo shoots for even more inclusion. I also got a minifigure headpiece that has two facial expressions so I can use this when I want to change the mood of a character as the scene calls for.

With all that being said, I tried to include some of the elements mentioned above in this shoot. Hopefully, you can see what I am talking about and will get as much enjoyment from it as I did putting it together and staging it.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Purchase From A LEGO Store

I got the chance to visit the LEGO store at the Easton Mall in Columbus today. I had been there before, but I had never purchased anything. I figured today was my chance to indulge and finally buy something. I bought 2 simple sets and a Gold Brick key chain. It only cost about $26 so I was really pleased with the pricing. If it was more conviniet I would totally come here for all LEGO purchases but for now I will probably have to stick to ordering online or from Walmart or Target.

First Taste Of LEGO Content

Through various social media platforms I've seen people sharing their photos of their builds as well as their collections of bricks. I figured I would do the same with my humble begging.  I will throw out right now that I am FAR from being an expert at any of this and I am still fairly new to the world of LEGO. Most of my collection comes from a few sets I've picked up at Walmart and Target. With that beginning said I will be posting a few photos of what I've done so far. I will be mostly using the camera on my Google Pixel 2 XL so the quality will be nothing less than stunning while the content of the pictures themselves may be a bit lacking at first. None the leas, enjoy this first glimpse!