Skip to main content

Let's Build - LEGO City - "Jungle Starter Kit"

I'm back at it again with the Jungle theme from the LEGO City series. This time I did the "Jungle Starter Kit" which is set #60157. I had previously done the "Jungle Buggy" build and this one seems to have the same feel and characters. I really liked this set because I got a few cool things from it. I now have a camera piece that I can use which will be a great and fun addition when I am taking photos because I will be able to incorporate it into my photo shoots for even more inclusion. I also got a minifigure headpiece that has two facial expressions so I can use this when I want to change the mood of a character as the scene calls for.

With all that being said, I tried to include some of the elements mentioned above in this shoot. Hopefully, you can see what I am talking about and will get as much enjoyment from it as I did putting it together and staging it.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time-Lapse Build - LEGO City - Jungle Starter Kit

Here is the time-lapse video to accompany the Let's Build I just did of the Jungle Starter Kit. I did this around 3:00am so you can see I am in my pajamas. I hope that doesn't deter anyone from watching and taking this video seriously (as seriously as you can take a LEGO time-lapse build video). As always, Enjoy!

Brixinit Box #1 - Unboxing and Review Video - May 2018

I finally took the plunge and ordered a 3-month subscription to the  Brixinit Box . I received this at the very beginning of May but I had not been able to open or review it because I've been swamped with work and gathering paperwork to buy our first house (there is so much involved with that, and working 3rd shift doesn't help!). So today I finally opened and reviewed the box so that newbies could see what all comes with the Brixinit Box. I was very pleased with everything that came with the box. It was a very simple and clean box without the extra bloat and "swag". This is for sure geared toward the older LEGO community members. That isn't to say that people of all ages wouldn't enjoy this box. I did a 3-month subscription which ran me about $87 for the Tier 1 box. There are different levels you may choose, but I kept it basic and simple the first time around. In the future, I am sure I will up my game when I have more free time and cash to spend (those

First Brixinit Box Is On The Way

I'm super excited to say that my first Brixinit Box is on the way. I had done the first tier of box and I got a 3 months subscription. For those that are unfamiliar with  Brixinit , it is basically a monthly subscription box of LEGO pieces and other fun content. The box has 3 different levels that you can order and they all have varying prices and pieces that are included. The boxes I order are going to be level 1 which is the most basic box Brixinit has to offer. I plan to review the box and do a video opening it so everyone can see what exactly comes in one of these wonderful boxes. The idea of these boxes is that it gives you unique and possibly rare pieces to add to your LEGO creations. It's not exactly a set that you are to build, but rather a way to help you build your own creation (think MOC - My Own Creation). I haven't done any MOCs yet because my LEGO collection isn't very big yet, however I feel like with the help from Brixinit that this problem won't las